Watch and play youtube video on VLC:
VLC media player is one of the most commonly used tools for watching videos in different corners of world due to its awesome sound and picture quality. Those who are interested to watch their YouTube videos on VLC media player might be searching for some easy to follow tricks to make it possible.
- Step 1: First of all you need to copy the URL from your desired video file; it can be done by simply doing right click on YouTube video and hitting the copy URL option that will help users to copy video URL to Clipboard.
- Step 2: Now you need to open VLC media player on your device and select Open Network option from menu.
- Step 3: A textbox will appear on screen where you need to enter copied URL and then press Open button.
- Step 4: Within few seconds you YouTube video will start working on VLC media player with higher audio quality.
Watch and play youtube playlists on VLC:
- Step 1: Visit youtube playlist and then copy its link.
- Step 2: Open VLC media player and press Ctrl + L; it will open a empty playlist for you.
- Step 3: Now press ctrl + N and paste your playlist link here.
- Step 4: Press play button and selection will proceed in accordance with your YouTube playlist.
Free download the best all in one video downloader- Wondershare video converter ultimate