Snaptube and Tubemate seems to be the giant applications for android devices used to download videos and movies from YouTube and other streaming sites. Both have enviable features that adequately suffice the needs of most of their users. Due to this, a majority of people seem to get stuck when deciding which of the apps they should use. Below is a brief comparison of the two apps to highlight their features, pros, cons and the major differences between them so that you are well informed before you download any of them.
Snaptube gives users the ability to watch unlimited movies, video and TV shows for absolutely free. It is considered one of the best entertainment apps in the digital market today and it comes with a set of awesome features to enable users have the ultimate entertainment they long for. Some of the features include but are not limited to the following-:
- A beautiful and intuitive users interface
- Ability to choose the video resolutions before downloading
- Has an amazing stock of videos and movies for the users to explore
- Can download videos and movies from other sites such as Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube and many more.
- Ability to manage downloaded content while they are still being downloaded or when the download is complete.
- Ability to change the format of the video or movie after it has been downloaded.
It is also important to point out that Snaptube has become a darling to many people due to the quality of the content it downloads as well as the speed at which the downloads occur. This not only increases the efficiency of using the app, but also allows users the pleasure of downloading a lot of entertainment without waiting forever.
Tubemate is another equally superior entertainment app in the digital market today. With it, users can watch movies and TV shows for free, besides allowing you to download them anywhere at any time. The following are some of the features of the app which makes it stand tall in the market-:
- Easy to download YouTube videos
- Choose the resolution of the videos before downloading
- Nice user interface with great download speeds
- Can be connected to ChromeCast
- Easy to manage the downloaded content
- Ability to pause and resume downloads at any place and any time
Similarities between Tubemate and Snaptube
Evidently, the two applications share a lot in common, with the following similarities appearing strongly between them-:
- Both are easy to install and after installation, searching for videos or movies is also very easy
- Both allow you to select the quality of video before downloading
- They offer different resolutions for users to choose from
- The default storage for all the downloaded content is the SD card in the respective devices.
Major differences between Tubemate and Snaptube
Highlighted below are the major differences between Tubemate and Snaptube-:
- Snaptube provides users with the option to search for specific videos based on particular keywords and this makes it easy for people to search and find their favorite videos. This ability, however, is lacking in Tubemate.
- Tubemate cannot convert videos into mp3 formats whereas such a conversion is possible with Snaptube.
- Snaptube allow users to choose numerous resolutions unlike Tubemate which have very limited in this regard
- It is possible to explore favorite categories of movies and music through Snaptube, but this option is not yet present in Tubemate
With all the features present in the two apps, it may not be easy to pick an outright winner amongst them. Perhaps the best way to know which one to use is to try them both and see the one which you feel most comfortable with. You will also be delighted to know that both apps are available for Windows PC and this might make it easier for you in exploring their features deeply before you finally settle on one.
Free download the best all in one video downloader- Wondershare video converter ultimate