In the early days of iOS 8 release it was possible to listen to audio using YouTube App even after turning off device screen but this feature worked for limited period of time. Now most of users are searching for a trick to make it possible again; you will be glad to know that Safari can make it possible by all means. In order to make this trick workable all that you need to do is use a Safari Browser to load your videos and then follow some simple steps that are discussed as below:
- Step 1: First of all you need to open Safari Browser on your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: Now it is time to open YouTube using this browser and initiate search for your favourite video content. Once you find your videos then hit the play button.
- Step 3: Once your video starts playing then you have to go to home button- it will automatically pause your video.
- Step 4: Now swipe in upward direction on your device screen in order to open Control Centre.
- Step 5: Simple tap on Play Button and soon your video will resume to its natural playback.
Note that this trick works perfectly with iOS 7 as well as iOS 8 but only trouble is that users are not allowed to skip between tracks that are listed in playlist. You will be glad to know that it is possible to keep video playing even while using other applications on your device as like mail or messages etc. Users are also able to play games without affecting videos on background. In case if you want to search something online then prefer to use any other browser during this time as it may interrupt your video playback if you start using same browser for other needs.
Free download the best all in one video downloader- Wondershare video converter ultimate