Downloading Youtube videos has been a pretty common practice by the young generation and to make the process more convenient and easier, lots of new software is coming into the market. Which one is good for your requirements and which one has the best features – these sorts of things are pretty confusing so, let’s make it easy for you.
If you are looking for a quality Youtube downloader app for your android device, Freedi Youtube Downloader could be a great choice! Amongst many good qualities the small size of just 582 KB is one that helps it stand out and makes it an easy downloadable app. When it consumes a very little ROM in your device, you can really expect some super features with this app. You can find some better alternatives obviously but, this app certainly gives a tough competition to others.
Pros and Cons of Freedi
Having lots of qualitative features has made this app one of the most preferred Youtube downloader presently. The pros include:
- Browsing the portal directly from the app which let you play and watch videos through the app.
- You can download the videos directly from the app.
- It supports download in different file formats like; MP3, MP4, AAC and etc. and the best part is that, it is compatible with some of the oldest version of android too!
- You can pause and resume the download process as per your convenience.
- It also has an integrated player to watch the videos
What we found is that the app offers some suitable features some of which are really exclusive and some others might be common with others similar apps. Now, let’s check out the cons of this app.
- The user interface is not updated enough
- If you are installing the app using APK files this will ask for the activation of the “unknown sources” from the settings option.
- According to many reviews, the app doesn’t function properly and some even complaint that it only works with Android 1.5 or above.
However, the users are quite happy with the features that Freedi offers and it also contains some unique attributes that are not even available in some of the renowned apps as well. So, from that perspective this app is pretty decent in performance although you would always have the option to try some others youtube downloader apps for android device.
The best alternative of Freedi Youtube downloader on PC
Downloading the videos through PC and then transfer the file to android device is still pretty massive so you can always make a shift to Wondershare Video converter Ultimate!
This is one of the best video downloader and converter for PC. The process follows some simple steps and takes minimal time to download the video. All you need to do is follow these below mentioned simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to launch Wondershare Ultimate on your PC
- You need to select the “download” tab after that
- You will find two options to download an you need to select “Add URL” option on the top left corner
- A pop up will ask for the desired URL and you need to copy and paste that
- You will get an option to select the output location at the next step
- Once you are done with that, you would need to select the output format
- Finally, you need to click the “OK” button to start the process and depending on the size of the file, it will take time.
With either of these ways, you can have your favorite videos from Youtube on your device. So, get ready to enjoy your favorite videos on your device!