Apple Inc has recently developed Keynote as a part of iWork family; this advanced software app is useful for making presentations. The latest version of keynote is 6.0 that posses so many quality features with quality user interface and added compatibility towards Microsoft PowerPoint, latest themes as well as iOS platforms. Keynote has lots of new features and abilities so it is right time to embed popular YouTube videos to Keynote so that content can become more impressive and effective. Following details can help you to know the complete process of embedding youtube videos into keynote presentations.
Embed youtube video in keynote by downloading video from youtube:
One of the best software tools for downloading videos from YouTube is Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. The best thing to know about this software tool is that it extends support towards more then 150 file formats that also includes 3D and 4K files. The simple to follow steps for downloading YouTube video are presented as below:
Step 1: First of all you need to download YouTube videos and Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate provides best assistance for this task. The download process follows these simple steps:
- Open your Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate software on Mac platform- the software window contains lots of options and tools.
- Now it is time to hit the download tab.
- As soon as you press the Download Button, soon the screen will display three options for easy download out of which you need to select paste URL. Here you have to paste your copied Video URL for easy download.
- Now select the output video file format out of the 150 supported file formats as per your need.
- Hit OK and within few seconds your video will be available on your device.
Step 2: Now you have to embed youtube in keynote and it can be achieved with the help of so many software tools available online. Below are few easy to follow guidelines to embed your favourite videos to keynote:
It is possible to add audios as well as videos to the slide of a keynote presentation within few seconds. All that you need to do is:
- Simply drag the media file that you need to merge to your presentation and place it over media placeholder available on slide.
- Or go to toolbar, click on movies or music and then drag respective file to the media placeholder or even to any other desired place on the whole slide.
Embed online youtube video in keynote without downloading video:
In case if you do not want to download video on your device and are thinking about any online solution to embed videos to keynote then it is also possible with Liveslides option but here you need an active internet connection for presenting your slides.
What is LiveSlides?
The Liveslides is one of the most advanced tools for making presentations highly presentable. It is possible to play videos on slides by simply adding their web address, it leads to highly optimized presentations but all that you need is a good internet connection. If you need this software tool then simply visit the official website if LiveSlides and then hit on the Keynote on Mac option. Within very less time your LIveSlide tool will start downloading.
How to embed videos to Keynote using LiveSlides?
- First of all you need to download this software tool for Mac. Prefer to install latest version for better results.
- Now you simply need to drag the icon of LiveSlides to the folder containing Applications.
- Open your presentation on your device using Keynote.
- Simple go to the web browser and initiate search on YouTube for your required video file.
- It is time to copy URL of this video.
- Go to LiveSlide icon and double click on it.
- Now click on the available text box where you need to paste copied URL; once inserted then hit OK.
- Drag your video to desired slide number on keynote presentation.
- Now hit the play button and your video will be started but note that you need active internet connection even at the time of final presentation.
- Finally you have to save your presentation.