Feel annoyed every time your desires to watch your favorite videos, unfortunately, you will need to wait for the YouTube videos buffering? By learning how to download YouTube videos to Kindle Fire, you can immediately watch videos without waiting any longer!
Regardless of how you use the YouTube app or webpage YouTube, you’ll find it impossible to download videos to Kindle Fire. This is where app comes very beneficial. Users can use it to download and watch YouTube videos in an instant manner.
Method 1 – Use YouTube download app for Android
Videoder proves to be an excellent YouTube app for Android since it allows users to download any music and video they want without spending any amount of money. Because this app always makes things beautiful, you are assured to get pleasure once used.
- Free and unlimited downloading of music and videos in 144p or MP3 to 4k resolution
- Completely ad free while streaming and downloading
- Manifold choices
- Inbuilt browser
- Channel download and YouTube playlist
- Fast download option
- Extremely beautiful
- Discover the hottest and latest videos/music
- Allows users to record and download videos in MP3 format without converting them soon after
- The built-in search engine can be used to search YouTube videos using specific keywords
- Users can download the videos in many different resolutions, such as WEBM, MP4, 720p, 360p and 480p
- Involves annoying bugs
- Entails regular updates
How to install Videoder APK to Kindle Fire
Android app files may come through an APK file. By following the steps below, you can successfully install APK files on your Kindle Fire tablet.
- Depending on the device you have, go to the locations below:
- For 1st and 2nd Generation Devices, go to Settings > More > Device then Allow Installation of Applications. Then, make sure it is set to “On”.
- For 3rd and 4th Generation Devices, go to Settings > Applications then Apps from Unknown Sources
- For 5th Generation Devices, go to Settings > Security then Apps from Unknown Sources
- Open the web browser of your Kindle and download the APK. When transferring APK files from the computer, connect Kindle Fire to the computer via USB cable
- Open the notification area located at the top bar. Tap it when the download has completed.
- Hit “Install”
Method 2 – Use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a top choice when downloading YouTube videos to Kindle Fire due to its faster video conversion, wide range of compatibility, built-in support and a lot more! HEVC or High Efficiency Video Codec is one of the incredible features of this app. This allows users to store their UHD on the device at half the normal size while maintaining similar high quality. Follow steps below.
- Launch the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate app
- Select the “Download” tab
- Click the “Add URL”
- Paste the URL you want
- Identify the output folder and output format
- Start your download
- Transfer the video to your Kindle Fire
Now, you’re ready to enjoy watching videos to your Kindle Fire!