If you really want to enjoy watching your favorite videos, the best thing to do is to download it. Now, you can download the videos directly into your USB and copy it in your device. The good news is that YouTube makes the downloading process easier and more convenient. It has its own video converter that is packed with amazing features and benefits.
Furthermore, there are also other sites that can help you download YouTube videos to USB for free or for an affordable rate only. To get started, here are the most essential details you need to know.
Steps to Download YouTube Video to USB with Helper Site
Your computer’s USB port has been designed for connecting to different USB devices that have storage capacity. There are few and easy steps to download YouTube Video to USB using a helper site.
- View the YouTube video you want to download. Then, you must go to the web address of the video, right-click it and choose “Copy”.
- The next step is to open the sites such as Free File Convert or Convertfiles.
- Click on option to start downloading the video from the site.
- The fourth easy step is to right click on its textbox in such option and click on “paste”.
- Click on the download button. A link will appear and click it to begin with downloading the video.
- Lastly, hook up the USB device into the computer. Choose “open” option as the pop up turns the computer screen on. Open the default folder for downloads. Then, you can drag the YouTube file from the computer into the USB device folder.
Best Software for Download YouTube Video to USB
There are two popular sites that people mostly visit to download YouTube video to USB. These are the following:
- Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate – Most businesses make use of Wondershare video converter. It helps them perform different tasks such as converting, editing, enhancing, downloading, burning, organizing, capturing and watching in over 150 file formats. It works well with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista. Makes downloading process fast, easy and convenient.
- YTD YouTube Downloader – YTD is connected to other sites such as Daily Motion, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, College Humor and 50 others. YTD also comes with Basic offer (free download) and YTD Pro that only costs $29.90 annually. You can watch videos for free on different devices such as Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, iPod, HTC, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and more. People love to download YouTube video to USB because it is very easy to use.
Both of these video converters can provide the same benefits to the users. Both of them works well depending on your main purpose. They can be used by businesses to download videos faster, quicker, and safer.
Finding the best software to Download YouTube video to USB can be so easy if you know the most important features that each software has. By considering the information given above, you can continue watching YouTube videos with your own device using your USB. All you need is to follow the simple steps indicated in the official websites of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate or YTD YouTube Downloader.