How often have you felt that you want to see a particular youtube video again and again on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge? This can obviously be done by using the internet on phone but imagine spending money time and again for watching same stuff! Is this not what you want? Well, if you don’t, then here I am offering you the solution. Here I will tell you the process of how to download youtube videos to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone.
Download and transfer Youtube videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
There are basically two ways to do that. You can either download a youtube video downloader on your PC to transfer the file to your phone or you can download a video downloader app on your phone and enjoy the video directly on your device. I am going to talk about both the ways.
- First of all you need to download a video downloader on your PC and there is no better option than Wondershare video converter ultimate. Install this video downloader on your PC and after launching the software, you will button called download.
- Click on that download button and you will be given the option to add your preferred url. You need to copy the url from youtube before and paste it on the specified place. Once you are done with this you need to specify the folder where you want the downloaded file to get stored.
- After that you will be asked to specify the video format. Select the format from the dropdown list and click on the download button.
- The video will be downloaded shortly and now you need to transfer the file to your Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. The process is simple, you can either do it through simply connecting the USB to your PC or you can do that through syncing software which will allow to create a sync between your PC and phone.
The only problem with this software is that it has lots of function and features which may take a bit time for anyone to understand.
Download Youtube videos directly to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
In the above discussion we saw how to download and transfer youtube video through PC and now we will see the second method. In this case you will have to download an application named TubeMate Youtube Donwloader. This is one of the finest youtue video downloader for android phones and the process is very simple and convenient.
- You can search for videos or you can copy urls from youtube.
- After that, in the bottom you will see a green button by clicking that you can select the video quality. You can choose from a wide variety of options that are compatible for your device.
- And click on the download button. The video will be stored on your SD card and you can move it to other locations through the file manager very easily.
The best part of this downloader app is that it can download videos within seconds without compromising with the quality. As for the cons, there are no major drawbacks of this app except some videos may take a bit long to get downloaded. And the user interface may be a bit trouble for the first time users. Otherwise this is the best option. And it doesn’t take much space on your phone.