What if you want to watch your favorite videos but don’t have an internet connection? The answer is you have to download videos to watch if offline. You can do that with amazing application YTD (YouTube Downloader) . Make use of YTD and you can enjoy watching your videos while traveling even though if you don’t have an internet connection.
To help you more here is the review of YTD
What is YTD?
YouTube Downloader is an excellent tool that allows you to download, save and convert the video clips from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Google Videos and from other hundreds of video sites. It is very useful when there is no internet connection or you want to watch video offline, and with YTD you can convert the videos in many different formats and can transfer to your phone or tablet.
Using YTD is very simple as it has a user-friendly interface. You can select the URL of the video and select the image quality and then download it.
If your video player does not support the downloaded format or if you wish to import the downloaded video to your Smartphone then you can convert the video format with its inbuilt video converter.
Key Features of YTD
- It allows you to download videos 500% faster than normal speed
- It has integrated video player where you can watch your videos then and there
- You can download HD 10180p and HD 720p videos from YouTube and also 4K, 2K and 3D videos
- If you want to download only audio stream from the video, YTD will let you do that.
- You can download more than one video at a time and can also play the incomplete video to make sure that the content is of your choice
- You can pause, resume or cancel the video downloading
- It supports video formats like MP3, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, AVI
- YTD will add downloaded video/audio file to your iTunes automatically which will help you in synchronizing your video or audio file to your iPhone, iPod, iPad
- You can save a downloaded video in the format you wish so that you can watch on your PC, iPhone, iPad, Android phones, HTC, Kindle Fire and other devices.
- YTD is not just a downloader but also a powerful converter that allows you to convert audio or video files to any format you wish
Pros and Cons of YTD
- Download directly from any video sites mentioned above and can convert to many different output formats so that it can play on any device
- Allows you to download only audio track from any video
- Quick conversion of videos
- Very easy interface
- Multiple downloads at a time
- It strips video URL automatically
- No help file or manual available in case there is any issue or doubt
- Limited customization options
- For more features need to purchase premium edition
- Doesn’t integrate with web browsers
- It comes with an adware
To conclude, YTD is a great tool if you want to download and convert files from multiple sites at a faster rate and more efficiently. Especially if you are the one who frequently downloads videos, then you will surely enjoy using this app features!
Best alternative to YTD-Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is one of the comprehensive tools for video conversion. It is very easy to use and adaptable video converter and DVD burner. It allows you to convert 150 formats to any almost any output format you want at a lightning-fast conversion speed. It also supports 4K video and 360 degree video format and lets you enjoy the best picture quality.
Some of the amazing features:
- You can compress the video size while saving
- You can convert 2D videos into 3D
- You can watch the converted videos on the devices like iPhone, iPad, Sony PSP, HTC devices and tablets and many other devices.
- Enjoy the 30 times faster conversion speed
- You can stream your videos live on TV with messy cables, you just have to make sure that your TV, Chromecast, console etc is on your PC’s network
- You can download videos directly from video sites with just one click