Having your video and audio YouTube content neatly arranged on iPhone can make it very easy to consume all your content without having to even decide to takeout separate time for it. You can simply plug in your iPhone headset during long commutes, work breaks or simply while winding down in the evenings. With all your content on to a single device, you do not have to lug around multiple devices. Also, with your iPhone being your primary device for viewing the content, you will also not miss any important texts or calls during the process. For this amazing multitasking, you need to convert available YouTube files to iPhone ready format before you can download and install them on to your device. This list will help you make that transition.
Part 1: How to convert YouTube videos to iPhone directly
Videora iPhone converter is a free iPhone app designed to convert YouTube videos, DVDs, full-length online videos and audios to iPhone compatible format. The iPhone app is an extension of the Videora software. The process to converting videos with your Videora iPhone app is very simple.
- Start by downloading and installing the free app on your iPhone.
- You can browse the video content sites from within the app interface to get to the videos that you want to convert. Simply click on the convert button on the top of the UI and then click on video files.
- Choose the conversion format that best supports high quality but compressed size for better storage and viewing performance on your iPhone. Choose the parameters for the video format, size, quality, enhancements, speed, and size of the file.
- Give a title to the output file and choose the output directory folder for saving the output file. Click on “Start Converting” to start the conversion process.
Part 2: How to convert YouTube videos to iPhone free
ATubecatcher is an incredible video converter program that is compatible with Windows PC. The program helps to capture videos from prominent video content sites and helps convert them to a variety of different formats. To convert your video content to iPhone compatible formats
- To start the process simply download and install aTubecatcher on to your PC.
- Once the program is installed, double click on the icon to open the interface.
- You can capture videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and a horde of different sites and convert to compatible formats.
- You can also use the new screen capture feature on the interface to capture live videos from IM or even presentations.
- You can simply choose the output formats compatible with iPhone to get your file ready for transfer on to the iPhone device.
The only downside for the program is that it is not compatible with the current Mac OS X. however, the creators of aTubecatcher have launched an alternative program version to resolve this issue.
Part 3: How to convert YouTube videos to iPhone online
ConvertAllVideo is an incredible online conversion platform for capturing different video formats and generating outputs that are compatible across multiple platforms. Fr generating iPhone compatible formats for your video content files using this converter tool.
- You can simply copy the Video URL from YouTube or other supported video content sites and paste it in the input box on the Convert All Video website.
- Start the conversion process by clicking on convert. The website is a simple to use tool that gives effective and fast file generations.
- You can simply generate the output formats most compatible with iPhones and then directly download the file on to your iPhone to start watching your favorite videos. You can also use the Convert All video site for audio file conversion in the same process.
Part 4: Best YouTube videos to iPhone converter
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a video conversion program that can be installed on to your Windows or Mac device. The program allows converting any type of video file, DVD, or movie to be converted in to an iPhone friendly format. The program recognizes different Apple devices as part of a different category f formats. This allows you to directly generate file output formats for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You do not even need to know specific file extensions for this purpose.
- Simply download and install your version of the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate after you purchase your copy.
- Once the file has been installed, double click on the software icon to launch the Wondershare interface.
- In the interface, you will have the option to input your file by dragging it on the interface or the Add files option.
- You can then go to the devices option within the Output menu to choose the Apple devices to get Apple friendly formats as your output.
- You can choose iPhone from the list of devices available under that category. You can start multiple conversions at one time and you can push pause any download at any time.