Clip Converter is a free online video conversion application, which allows you to reocord, convert and download any audio or video URL to common formats, such as AVI, MP4, MKV, 3GP, MOV, MPG, WMV, AAC, AC3, MP3, WMA, FLAC, etc in batch (5 concurrent conversions). Currently supported services: YouTube (720p, 1080p, 4K), Vimeo and many more. This free and fast converter allows you to watch your favorite YouTube videos offline on your PC, TV or mobile Phone and other device. You can directly drag the wanted file into its conversion page. It also support Browser Addon for Chrome, Firefox and Safari. The Clip Converter browser addon adds a button on YouTube pages to convert and download videos directly. This makes you able to use Clip Converter faster and more efficient.
Tutorial to Use Cilp Converter
Here is tutorial video for how to use clip converter to download YouTube video.
1. Paste your YouTube URL at ‘Video URL’ and click Continue.
2. Select the format and the options for the conversion. The default options are for most videos a good setting.
3. Press the ‘Start’ button at the bottom to start the conversion.
4. This may take several minutes. After the conversion is finished you can download the converted file.
- It’s FREE!
- Compatible with almost all OS and web browsers.
- Much more convenient.
- Save time.
- Registration not required.
- No software installation required. That’s safer for computer.
- It can be used free if your usage doesn’t extends the free account, which puts a limitation for 100MB maximum per file size with 25 conversion minutes per day and 25 minutes maximum conversion time per file.
Best alternative to ClipConverter: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the most comprehensive video conversion application. It allows you to convert a wide variety of formats to almost any output format, and it provides an exhaustive collection of optimization profiles that tailor your conversion for nearly any device you’re likely to own.