Downloading YouTube Videos to Blackberry without Software
When it comes to downloading YouTube videos to blackberry, the primary way is to download software, however there is an easier way to download YouTube videos directly from your Blackberry web browser.
The ‘SS’ Trick
The ‘SS’ method is derived from a video downloading website ‘SaveFrom.net’ that allows you to save YouTube videos from any page so that you can view the videos without having to connect the internet.The way it works is when you want to download a YouTube video via your browser, the link should look like:
- Simply add ‘ss’ before ‘youtube’ so it looks like this
- Then press enter, you will be redirected to Savefrom.net where you will be able to download the video and choose the format.
The videos can be downloaded in many formats, such as FLV, MP4, MP3, MPEG, HD and many more formats. The trick is complimentary and will work on most devices with a web browser. Note that this trick is unable to download videos that are more than 200mb.
The alternative way to download YouTube videos is to simply copy and paste the YouTube link, then head over to SaveFrom.net and paste the URL link, from there you will be able to download the video.
Downloading YouTube Videos to PC to Transfer to Blackberry
Wondershare video converter ultimate is a software for Windows/Mac that allows you to add YouTube links to the software to ultimately be downloaded and converted to Blackberry format automatically.
- Download and install the software to your PC, either Windows or Mac.
- Open the software and click on the ‘Download’ tab that is located at the top where the other options are.
- Then click on ‘Add URL’ that is located at the top left hand corner.
- A box will come up to add a URL link in, here you will copy and paste the YouTube link.
- Choose where you want to save the video (if you have your Blackberry connected already to your PC, simply locate the device and select for it to be saved there)
- You will then need to select the output format, this is where you can select the Blackberry device that you have. All Blackberry devices will be there so you should not have a problem with selecting your device.
- Finally, if you have saved the video to your desktop, to transfer to your Blackberry, simply connect the device, then drag and drop the file to the relevant folder.