About Opera Mini Web Browser
The opera mini web browser if an easy and effective browser that allows you to browse the internet smoothly without using all your data up. It is a safe and fast browser that allows you to download videos from many social media platforms and any other sites.
There are many cool features attached to this browser, ranging from add blocking to faster browsing.
- Blocks Ads
Opera mini browser has a built in add blocker that blocks all ads in most websites. So you can browse through the internet without any annoying ads popping up.
- Downloads Videos
Opera mini browser also allows you to download any video from most websites. This is especially useful when you don’t have time to watch a video but want to watch it later. The download button is visible and ready for you to use. Note that videos cannot be downloaded from YouTube.
If you have favourite sites that you visit quite often you can add any of them to your homepage so when you want to visit that page again, all you have to do is click on the shortcut and you will be directed to the page in no time and with a single click.
- Download Manager
A new feature with this browser is that users now have access to a download manager that keeps track of their downloads and shows the progress of the downloads. Download managers are quite popular and provide users the ability to control their downloads.
You can choose where you want to save the files and if you want the files to be download over your WIFI or data. With this feature you can access your downloads in one place and know that it is secure and downloaded.
- Because Opera browser is not as well-known as other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome, Opera is considered to be quite secure. Because of this the developers don’t make a lot of extensions , ad ons themes and other customisation options.
- Another disadvantage is that Opera does not have a progress bar for showing when a page loads, which can lead to web pages not loading correctly and also delays.
- Then general interface is quite cramped and small for many users which is a let down.
How To Use Opera Mini Web browser to Download a Video to Android
Because Opera browser has a built in system to download videos with specific sites, you can download any (except for YouTube) and watch later. Downloading a video is easy and simple to do, with only a five steps to download a video that you can watch offline.
- Open Opera Mini Browser
- Open a Video Website
- Tap ‘Download’ button
- Select the destination to save the video
- The video is downloaded.
Best Alternative for Opera Mini Browser Downloader
Wondershare Video Converter ultimate is the best alternative to Opera Mini Browser, it allows users to download videos from their PC from any website and then transfer the video to an android device. With Wondershare’s download feature, you can simply grab a link from any video website (including YouTube) and paste the link into the software to download the video. It is a fast and effective way to download videos from online sources.
How to Download and Transfer to Android
- Download and install the software to your PC, either Windows or Mac.
- Open the software and click on the ‘Download’ tab that is located at the top where the other options are.
- Then click on ‘Add URL’ that is located at the top left hand corner.
- A box will come up to add a URL link in, here you will copy and paste the YouTube link.
- Choose where you want to save the video (if you have your Android device connected already to your PC, simply locate the device and select for it to be saved there)
- You will then need to select the output format, this is where you can select the Android device you have.
- Finally, if you have saved the video to your desktop, to transfer to your Android, simply connect the device, then drag and drop the file to the relevant folder.