Looking for the best way to download Facebook videos so that you can view it later on? Keep on reading, and we’ll share with you some of the apps that you should download depending on the phone that you have.
5 Best Facebook Video Downloader for Android
Smart Applications YE Video Downloader for Facebook
With this fast and easy to use application, downloading videos straight from your Facebook account will surely be an easier task, allowing you to play the content later on. It will provide you with hassle-free access to on-the-go entertainment when you do not have an internet connection. This specific version of the app is compatible with Android 4.0 and up. From time to time, it is updated to fix bugs and issues, providing you with the best experience all the time.
- Easy to use
- Works seamlessly
- Too many ads
- Can lack responsiveness
Linterna Apps Video Downloader for Facebook
The developer of the app claims that this is the easiest alternative that is available in the market, an assertion that has been backed up by many people who have tried this in the past. This will allow you to download Facebook videos when you are online and have them played in the built-in browser of your phone when you are offline. It is not only easy to use and safe, but it also has a small file size, making sure that it won’t consume too much storage space on your device.
- Works effectively
- Speed is incredible
- Videos can have low resolution
- A lot of ads
XCS Technologies Video Downloader for Facebook
With the use of this Facebook video downloader, you will be able to save videos straight into your Gallery and view it later on. One of the latest updates of the app allowed it to play videos in high-definition. It can be downloaded for android versions 2.4 and up. This will be the perfect app for people who are on-the-go but would like to access Facebook videos even without being connected to the internet.
- Has a simple interface
- Downloads videos fast
- Videos are not displayed in a single page
- Ads can be disturbing
Phela Apps HD Facebook Video Downloader
With the use of this app, you will not only be able to download videos from Facebook, but you will also be able to play them in high definition. The current version of the app is compatible with Android 4.0 and up. It has addressed minor bugs, specifically those that cause the player to crash when there is an invalid video file.
- Plays videos in high definition
- Works fast
- No option for renaming video
- Very basic features
Lambda L.L.C. Video Downloader for Facebook
This is another option that should be on the top of your list as it is simple to use. It is guaranteed to work, as proven by the insights shared by its users in the past. The latest version of the app makes it enable screen rotation. In addition, the app is also available in different languages. It also has interactive elements, allowing users to communicate with each other and to share their location.
- Easy to use
- Available in different languages
- Can be slow at times
- Video quality is not impressive
How To use Facebook Video Downloader App for Android
- Open your Facebook account.
- Search for the video that you wish to download.
- Click on the Download button.
- Download will automatically start, and the video will be saved on your device once it is done.
Best Way to Download Facebook Video on iPhone or iOS
If you have an Apple phone, on the other hand, one of the best video downloader apps that you might want to consider is MyMedia File Manager. It is not only good for videos, but it can also store documents in other forms, such as MS Word and audio files. It is a powerful file management app for your iOS device.
Using this app is an easy process. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Of course, you should first download the app. Once it is installed in your phone, open your Facebook account and go to the video that you wish to download.
- After playing the content, there will be an option that will ask you to share the video. Click on Copy Link
- Open MyMedia from your phone. Go to savefrom.net. Once the website opens, paste the link you have earlier copied.
- You can choose from standard or high definition. You can also rename the file. Once you are done naming it, click on download. The file will automatically be transferred to the Media tab.
Best Facebook Downloader for Windows Phone
Video Downloader for Facebook WP is the best choice for users of Windows smartphones. It works on Windows Phone 8, 8.1, and 10 Mobile. An anonymous Microsoft account will be used by this device. With a size of only 3.54 MB, it is a good thing that it won’t eat up too much of your phone’s storage space.
- Small size
- Easy to use
- No option for sharing downloaded video
- Lots of ads
Best Facebook Video Downloader for Normal Smart Phones and Other Types of Phones
If you have a phone that does not fall in any of the categories mentioned above, the best choice for video downloader for Facebook is Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. It is asserted to be a complete video toolbox converter. It is a paid app, but if you wish to see first if it is indeed a good choice, you can take advantage of their free trial. It will not only download videos from Facebook, but it will also have it converted in almost any file format, and the best thing is that it can be done in a speed that is 30 times faster than most of the options available.
To use Wondershare Video Converter Ulitmate, here are the simple steps that you should follow:
- Open Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
- Click on Download
- Click on Add URL
- Paste the URL of the link of the video you wish to download
- Choose the output folder and choose the output format.
- Click on OK, and the process will now start automatically.
Once it is saved in your computer, connect your phone using a USB port and simply have the content transferred in the desired location.
Leave a Comment